Thursday, November 4, 2010

Living the good life: Randy Fleisher of L.J. Melody & Co. - Dallas Business Journal:

domnaofyvisyhojo.blogspot.com
and a structured financing on the condok conversion ofthe 176-unit Williamsburg Townhomes. Aftert earning a law degree from the Universityyof Wisconsin, where he participater on the school's gymnastic team, Fleishere practiced law in his native Canada for severaol years before he and his wife picked up and moved to Dallas in 1995. "Canada was going throughb a horrible recession," he said. "I was practicing real estate law butI wasn't really enjoying what I was My wife is a physical therapist, and she was gettintg recruited by companies all over the southernh United States. It was more money than what we weremaking together.
Finally we said, 'Let's go on an adventure.'" The couple pickedr Dallas after narrowing their choicesd to Texasand Arizona. "We wanted a vibrant economy in a major metropolitan area, and I'm a hockey fanatic, so it had to be a city with a majoe league hockey franchise," he "We came to Dallas and crane were everywhere. You could just feel the energy Fleisher earned his MBA from the University of North Texas whilde working as an analyst in the investmeny banking division of CBRichars Ellis, which was subsequently mergedf into L.J. Melody & Co.
He said his strategy is to serve hiscliente "so they feel like either I'mj a member of their family or the finance arm of theier company." On Jan. 1 Fleishere was named co-manager of the Dallas office, along with Jay He plans to focus on buildin gthe firm's market share this year, whiles continuing to tend to his transactions. "Whem I came to Dallas I didn'ty know anyone, but I've been able to develop a greatf network of friends and a great group of clientsa and do something thatI love," he said. "I'm waiting for someone to pinchh me and wake me up from thisAmericajn dream.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment