Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Business Journal of the Greater Triad Area: Business Events Calendar

dudorovanaapyh.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listing will appear on the Calendad until the day after the date you ente r as itsend date. For example, if you enter June 8th as your event'sa end date, your listing will be removef from the Calendarat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take before it is posted to the BusinessEvents Calendar? To maintain the professiona l integrity of our site, each listing must go througj an approval process prior to being postedx to the Events Calendar. In most this occurs within a few hours, with the maximujm being 24 hours. Can I post my event listiny as far in advanceas I'd like?? Yes, you can post event listings days, weekws or months in advance.
They will appeae on the Calendar until the day afteryour event'sz end date. Will my eventt listing also appear in the prinf edition of theBusinesx Journal? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-only any events posted through this system will only appear If I want to list a recurring eveng each month, do I have to enterr each one separately? Yes, each month's event woul d be considered as a separate listing. There may be discounta for multiple listings. Pleasd contact us and a representative will work with you to creatw a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I selecg more than one category for myeventy listing?
No, each event listin can only fall under one category. If more than one categoryt applies to yourevenr listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Businesds Events Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discounr code is market-specific and will only work in the markegt for which it was originally created. What should I do if I need to make changezs to my event listing after it has beenpostes online? Please contact our local Information is available from the Who shouldr I contact if I would like to purchase an eveng listing over the phone versus online? Please contactf our local office.
Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment