Sunday, February 19, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Meredith Stone - Business First of Buffalo:

mozybyd.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarshilp finalist. SAT score of 1,570. Perfect scorde on three Regents exams. AP Schola Award (with Honor). Science Award. President of Quiz Full name: Meredith Laura Born: October 9, Buffalo. Parents: Eileen Stone, Jeffrey Stone. Grand Island. Favorite class: European Historh (Donna Seymour). “Mrs. Seymour tied together overwhelming amounts of information and made it all Hers was my firstAP class, and I believe that it pusheds me, and I grew as a College and likely , biology. Hope to be doing 10 years from now: “kI hope to be working at as a researcher, and raisingy a family in the Buffalo area.
” If could meet anyone from history: Queen Elizabeth I. “I would like to know how she dealft with the pressures that came with beingy a womanin power.” If coulr have dinner with anyone now Anna Quindlen. “She is a thoughtfu and interesting person. I love reading her and I think that she would have a uniquse perspective on the issues ofthe world.” to proceed to the next Firsg Team honoree: Mary Stottele.

No comments:

Post a Comment